The Van Gogh Road
With Your Private Licensed Guide
Price Per Vehicle
Group Size: 4 to 8 passengers aboard a Luxury Mercedes Minivan
VIP Tour : St.Rémy, Les Baux, Arles
- Pick-up at your hotel
- Arles: Enjoy a private tour with your licensed tour guide through the Roman city of Arles and unveil its most impressive vestiges and hidden gems. Explore its Roman heritage known as “the little Rome”: a UNESCO World Heritage Site with its Roman Amphitheatre (still used for bullfights) and Theater. Admire Church of St. Trophime decorated with medieval carvings. Walk on the footsteps of Van Gogh and roam the places that inspired the artist’s work, such as the famous yellow façade of the Café Van Gogh.
- St. Rémy de Provence: Drive through the sumptuous countryside to “one of France’s most beautiful villages” dedicated to Vincent Van Gogh. Discover where the artist painted his Starry Night. Walk by the beautiful medieval monastery, the psychiatric hospital where Van Gogh was once treated. Visit the Roman vestiges and walk by Van Gogh Hospital.
- Lunch at a typical Provençal house or restaurant (on request)
- Les Baux de Provence: drive through the Regional Park of the Alpilles and discover the landscape that inspired Van Gogh’s most iconic paintings filled with olive groves, vineyards and sunflowers. Visit the fortified medieval village built on a rocky spur. A popular lookout point with spectacular views over the Valley of Hell described by Dante.
- Carrières de Lumières/Quarries of Light (optional with an additional fee): these ancient bauxite quarries exhibit artworks and paintings through a unique visual and musical journey. A must-see to immerse yourself in the magic of a sound and light show.
- Drive through the gorgeous vineyards back to your hotel
Included: √ Private Licensed Tour Guide & Driver √ Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off √ Transportation and Parkings √ Complimentary bottled water Not included: × Monuments and Museums at extra cost × Lunch and Beverages
√ Private Licensed Tour Guide & Driver
√ Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
√ Transportation and Parkings
√ Complimentary bottled water
× Monuments and Museums at extra cost
× Lunch and Beverages