VIP Tour: The Champagne region and its Wine Tasting
With Your Private Licensed Guide
Departure from Paris
Price Per Vehicle
Group Size: 2 to 8 passengers aboard a Luxury Minivan
A Full-day in the Champagne Region to visit the most prestigious Champagne Houses
- Enjoy a full-day tour in the Champagne region; discover the most prestigious Champagne houses, learn about the sparkling wine making, and sample some of the finest champagnes in a private salon.
- Start your tour with a visit of the magnificent Gothic cathedral of Reims, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The cathedral is famous for the coronation of the kings of France and is the very site where Clovis was baptized.
- Drive by the iconic buildings of Reims and its Art-Deco architecture.
- Stop at Epernay and walk on the famous Avenue de Champagne, considered the « Champs-Elysées » of Champagne. Visit the prestigious Moët & Chandon house, the world’s largest Champagne house, and enjoy a « Grand Vintage » cellar tour with fine Champagne samples.
- Drive through the scenic Champagne region and its prestigious vineyards. Have a local experience at a selective local-owned producer. Sample fine sparkling wines and learn about the production and winemaking process of champagne wines.
- Visit the charming village of Hautvilliers (a UNESCO must-see landmark) and its medieval abbey, considered as the birthplace of Champagne-making. Learn about the very first wine blending process invented by Dom Perignon and see where the famous monk is buried.
√ Private Certified Tour Guide & Driver
√ Entrance of 2 Champagne Houses with fine champagne tastings
√ Private transportation from & to your Hotel in a Deluxe air-conditioning minivan
× A champagne Lunch available at a local gourmet restaurant
× Optional visit at one of the majestic medieval crayères with chalky cellars (listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site)