FRANCE PRIVATE TOURS
Price Per Vehicle
Group Size: 4 to 8 passengers aboard a Luxury Mercedes Minivan
VIP Tour: Aix -en-Provence and the land of Cézanne
With Your Private Licensed Tour Guide
Aix-en-Provence is a jewel of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries’ architecture. The ancient Roman city classified as an Art & History city embodies finesse and excellence. Admire the elegance of its private mansions, its numerous ornated fountains and its architectural landmarks where Cézanne lived and painted.
Historic Tour of Aix
- Follow your Private Licensed Guide on a pedestrian tour and discover Cézanne’s birthplace.
- Stroll along the famous Corso Mirabeau and discover the old quarter with its rich Renaissance heritage and private mansions.
- Discover where Cézanne went to school.
- Enjoy the colorful provençal markets along the elegant narrow streets, taste the local specialties with your guide.
- See the town hall and visit the cathedral.
- Visit Cézanne’s workshop (Atelier des Lauves) that the painter acquired in 1901 to paint his most famous works at the end of his life: the famous Sainte Victoire mountain, the Great Bathers, a view of the still life of the garden.
- Visit Cézanne’s family mansion, the Jas de Bouffan: magnificent XVIIth Century mansion within a park that inspired many of Cézanne’s prominent artworks.
YOUR FULL-DAY TOUR MAY BE COMBINED WITH AN OPTIONAL 1/2 DAY TOUR TO THE SAINTE VICTOIRE MOUNTAIN, Cézanne’s greatest inspiration to his hundreds of paintings. Enjoy a walking tour to its nearby village known as Picasso’s last résidence…
- Pick-up at your hotel
- Aix-en-Provence city tour
- Optional visit to Cézanne’s workshop or to the Mountain Ste. Victoire (hiking shoes required)
Included: √ Private Licensed Tour Guide & Driver √ Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off √ Transportation and Parkings Not included: × Monuments and Museums × Lunch and Beverages
√ Private Licensed Tour Guide & Driver
√ Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
√ Transportation and Parkings
× Monuments and Museums
× Lunch and Beverages